- This event has passed.
Public Health & Safety Committee Meeting — July 2020
July 2, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – 11:30 pm
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
Please click this URL to join. https://zoom.us/s/94651941519
Or join by phone:
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or 833 548 0282 (Toll Free) or 877 853 5257 (Toll Free) or 888 475 4499 (Toll Free) or 833 548 0276 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 946 5194 1519
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/ab9aw9Y8mE
- Call To Order
- Public Comment on Non-Agenda Items
- Community Report
- Los Angeles Police Department Report Public Question & Answers
- Los Angeles Neighborhood Prosecutor Report Public Question & Answers
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Report Public Question & Answers
- Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles Community Affairs Report Public Question & Answers
- Roll Call
- Action Items
- Discussion & possible action regarding the tobacco/smoke data from UCLA and how best to disseminate this data to our stakeholders. (Supporting Documents: UCLA Health Policy Brief , Smoke Free Council District 13)
- Discussion & possible action regarding writing a CIS re:CF20-0769 re:motion in support of developing an unarmed model for crisis intervention. (Supporting Documents: Palms CIS CF20- 0769)
- Discussion & possible action regarding the Slow Streets Survey results and which streets this committee will recommend to the Governing Board for consideration. https://bit.ly/ehncslowstreets.
- Discussion & possible action regarding sustainability that has been discussed with the Neighborhood Council Sustainability Alliance and which issues the EHNC should take a position on through CIS’s.
- Discussion & possible action regarding the creation of standing rules that will allow the Public Health, Safety and Sustainability Committee run effectively and transparently.
- New/Old Business