Neighbors joining neighbors to make East Hollywood better.
- Mayor’s COVID-19 Updates — July 13Click here to watch the July 13, 2020 update from Mayor Garcetti. You can watch all of the Mayor’s briefings here. Below are the latest updates from Mayor Garcetti: DATA (numbers as of 7/13) LA County — 2.593 new confirmed cases, 13,129 total; 1% increase from 7/12 13 new deaths — Total deaths: 3,822; .3%% increase from 4/12 LA City — 964 new cases, 56,599 total; 1.7% […]
- City of Los Angeles Emergency Renters Assistance Program Zoom Informational SessionsBelow are a couple of dates this week where Angie Aramayo, Central Area Representative from the Mayor’s Office, will walk interested individuals through the City of Los Angeles Emergency Renters Assistance Program and answer questions English Info SessionTime: Jul 15, 2020 05:00 PMJoin Zoom Meetinghttps://us04web.zoom.us/j/79068774503?pwd=ZkRYNUltRFFSblFOV25zbzVoV3FQQT09Meeting ID: 790 6877 4503Passcode: 27A3Qz Spanish Info SessionTime: Jul 16, 2020 09:00 AMJoin […]
- City of LA’s Emergency Rent Subsidy ProgramCouncilmember Mitch O’Farrell and the City’s Housing + Community Investment Department announced the launch of an Emergency Rent Subsidy Program that is geared toward helping tenants pay their rent while the Safer at Home orders are in place.
- 2020 Greater Los Angeles Homeless Count ResultsOn Friday, June 12, 2020, The Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority (LAHSA) “released the results of the 2020 Greater Los Angeles Homeless Count, which showed 66,433 people in Los Angeles County experiencing homelessness, Friday. This represents a 12.7% rise from last year’s point-in-time count. The city of Los Angeles saw a 14.2% rise to 41,290.” More Details: https://www.lahsa.org/news?article=726-2020-greater-los-angeles-homeless-count-results […]
- Updates from Supervisor Kuehl — June 2020From Supervisor Kuehl’s office, please find an update regarding COVID-19 from LA County’s Department of Public Health, Recent Motions from the Supervisor, and information regarding the 2020 Homelessness Count.
- August 17 @ 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- September 21 @ 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- October 19 @ 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- November 16 @ 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- December 21 @ 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.